Re: [alto] Current status and a way forward for ALTO

Richard Alimi <rich@velvetsea.net> Sun, 03 March 2013 05:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=oZGNTF6p5XWUXdsZTBOdxjCvzk97iIJUtqCdAfn0S9g=; b=OOAlaa51jI5paOC5JGVpdeZaW9TqJ0XPOyOv9l8XmakQ6yoJTJPqletwPAEUEnaMmT YUNkV5t++XouoM6xisC1FWHsu5K1t7mFrqjbQwTpiBS5Mbwy0gG0wfgnLhDyBF0FZTHt SpXeqV1b6nHru35jl/JV8AZwpgMZZ9avnzydMMIB1+Lm2qbHejhx4ZwVHH9jki0mVAEC yVLs/Cs4x7PBtNCJewrENGYoFEnK4dZmTZbEC6fxJrRJaSlymgeqXeeH37soRRrMsBVg AX5muuTY90aq5e2XBwrP9/COnanpMtz3vVlczCVJnoCPuWOWXJXVDxd5c+3MIqbc+f2K oC/g==