Re: [alto] Review of draft-roome-alto-unified-props-new-00

Qiao Xiang <xiangq27@gmail.com> Wed, 28 June 2017 13:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=X4P+NW0GL1zoiECzGJIVcqFANzGkc2Pxdq384MIJwr4=; b=VvxMTwpFmGZghzosPwk+t4Op4U4JGIqDNAa46+GDRHf+JL4JDOXfz27JOwDDS5o8zU jdbaUKEkPw6juSmJPQ8JIUt7OaEMbCAYtofmpjVLqvDWOd0SQQiT98WiJ/fimNAL5YH3 zV9wV+rxVcIgoRXogs5OIAnAyPEGtY1+rUkZwF6LyeQcjybfGXx3CwTdzFbd3W5DlXS2 SFeEbNjOAAKeJKMTuw9cjYnEbTfOY13A8WVgally3TCaS3z6JnOscjWph+0hGpf7pvHa graRoGcUCiEvf13+WCBy7gNMFhytmtEr5Hi/DOpmBusdn8UuP/S3Gee2wB2kwpUhDoxe kpSw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=X4P+NW0GL1zoiECzGJIVcqFANzGkc2Pxdq384MIJwr4=; b=Lnz+OgINzgEv3L/kyuRZTSjDDMJ3IMbPfusGU3htG0JTIoEkx9ATo18vI45RQQgWw0 LBR0IffQOd9ye5mfq2xLi+kCfGkB0QBtCNBFKrAMIPHYW5Mco/oPfMi2lKOeC6fVVBXF vseH6DXvPrF8BLlDV3p828n2sfHKZv5LenExS8tUGaNIKc/IuFsyoy6gdnfxufmagzVw QFfsnmqD+8xrbqwrQl1Qrjnl1/R0WstE339uolRwOylXB+AmmOw28qiDrXHGJ+iW0qtZ e+ok2kbPKQWud4uPq4buxf0NW1vjNw2x6m6GJFpAEuygqImA5LKgrNTiVjk6ugEmZkRi TJCA==