[alto] Chair review of unified-props (Part 1 of 2)

Vijay Gurbani <vijay.gurbani@gmail.com> Tue, 26 January 2021 16:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1QcEnXqj6oUNzIudqQ/f1eALkyDSU7hksCvLKStI3x8=; b=reEbbSBoH/E1W4MGy5TECbO6KDYIYLvY9UxXf1Gqm1xPekfCECt6XKBck13XeyS2PD Dumia23ag/8PcEMEjpZ/q8Pb++wownA5r6lAGS+IxqsnRtkm5RKR/Yet4owmAu1sY+zV uIocFZhU3OwyaikKzuixj//kVmlTtSqk45mQ+eyBESEh849oxYsA5ZVug6QpGICqJr8D Hi5fLVfTRZ7sSukww8Ov0nYnxnyuNZJ7+qx4MemundyQ0+TQ7XJvTmNueK44lS4+prjl FyEACIl69zguKIxS7dhDxVMvDAu3pIS5kcNsIG6dvgKgRX1cUVnW4q8Zpg+O8X9kedOI hPeQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1QcEnXqj6oUNzIudqQ/f1eALkyDSU7hksCvLKStI3x8=; b=VsNjZMECx+5El5J2SrGwLsU2G0xxpCXsUoLNzShoGT8uoNBt+cjqV/AekuCXXsAZx2 TJqQuAWGNL8lbeU2h7JSwKP28s9hy5HNv1zzdcrde6dL39V0Gx+YlC5Qv/BUn4sw/6JI 21jReDqViaVllyI3j4KmtMk/Fv5vxLVG+00z2MMovDqErBZjEIyS8VMx42/Ea9bxBvK1 8tCvb61qhWfBk+SaOVfZ96FbfJwsVKUo6AmvbADZSY+k8Bbndf8k6Is7EFEyp2/hJSs+ izRskGpQVY4nIBs/qIqvOr9ndtnEyh5vRW+aEbx1r0lazJ08se4usiOOJY0L4PtyUzDh 0yjA==