Re: [alto] Cost Maps, Endpoint Cost Maps and Coarse Grained Searches

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Tue, 15 September 2015 21:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=p/FaxMPbSCRIIAYzQmdbG6gKh1rFbAaHPx7iSokrUec=; b=Agw4DXDZZrZ3GS2OcMaMc+C3nygUYCaOd0CKu8fUBuspmonMsavtImRHTY2y/46BGq 4ZkjlAKvc7bgXCYTQiPB5oMwCIp5bnNs776Y1MuK9lHHMZR4R6nnt3qc8nyD9WazFp8c 3DxAUmy39rR6A3/ry+lyBgxSYAw4ihuotdCv6jJMMb2b4ZQtBdLukt3J+yhtJveIidqz vG4oGr0ZpikzRMZw+GDklrWhb7DXQrfzckuSiFWXaFiGJp2qWWwVbYx4jBhTBHXvTORp 6LHtAZmpr+a1FfTMj2G3ER3nQqSp/LEwdUOubfL607Ekhfu0Qe7F42k0UpJekSayoVB0 kw+Q==