Re: [alto] Proposed Agenda for Interims #2-5

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Wed, 26 April 2023 00:28 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1682468935; x=1685060935; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=0VRFo22F9Hlzb2uOkC6nVr7LqTtN6eN7ZUTcTY2MmK4=; b=ViaevN6HopC3xmvg3e4EjiwRaHb5m9jIilUSNahgtDGSvYCh7OG/+shG3HGYSKHy0q 5ilnlancgQPpohkSPyviNnzhm31eQa1ypKtS69GGVzK6YXJdHMdFPxl+QgCgxRsW6xvv vqeVDPNWttcQqR/O3OqM8UdwtHQ8oBqHSRc8TLqiRYWysMh8U1GCXHop0mfAjFxM9td4 TVTFBkd6J4tpzUZUDPCAUXqnskSZGI8edcC1g6tLEestfFodl4eC3kfKUbCi0t9Ooj50 /Hl2qaZBCwbDe293lFlzQO+PG7TVFhqb4cyaF1oD2/B3hSF+T0A5HrdpIqlboWsrSzUL FsGw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1682468935; x=1685060935; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=0VRFo22F9Hlzb2uOkC6nVr7LqTtN6eN7ZUTcTY2MmK4=; b=JPLQOwU0UHDYwgNdc+cJkuXswEQC5h5OVqi1c6lautAnjF2ldxkvbyoMjk0HOkz6CB iLxv3cprDbxJgS2P/AzbiSOh/isQ5VafbZ3gsA/YjGs91OqVQGMHsb11T+RlbdPkbZlr ofPaIntfla2ECky1XrD5tX3S2r15JxwKP/GE0umOw8zZ2avCkPPL0KEvpBE2/buWpw3F owUXoMuO8XgFqeGSKtQKPR81rt9Vfk7aoYvHiqXAyPn20/Y+mqwQw2crjqUeBbZTTMRX ei9DI33Zw7lZ1J4H56KFFUqILgAQVjxY6q84NdmVVW4wpvgAVM8djccNLzQw5Y/1KdMj nDNA==