Re: [alto] Proposed Path Aware Networking Research Group in Prague

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Sat, 15 July 2017 09:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=eSSk0aYS/71/UiOkkhz3zxL9RIO23Arr4qP3bQ1DG0c=; b=q7Sv0ExXnsLkKNdCcdIs7pD+s+2BjNlKdX/RegNVd1kic33WUw6JL8gZ9z9iqPEwMA Qu9gtj1KMgbmc9PczSmWChROu7t+zTZUnBzc494MREcLbDfgiguY6u1mthZPprhZnU5t 1T2CfzCYD1S3/8i+JETDmDdoKb/TEaO+3O/lhXslbezarH1dFx4dM6p5H/O/HFt/OJHs yBUv/RiIdIxkQhtpkwhnHpXC7GcS+MQVJhPAWg3rX+jl5lrTIfNmPxSo0mYQEQrtKSH0 /fPq+B/JU++Ui6XyWPhbcpv/gbVHudkUWwpl5ZYPGeqI+9JZm9MvCghexpt7wC/7Pn5e PyaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eSSk0aYS/71/UiOkkhz3zxL9RIO23Arr4qP3bQ1DG0c=; b=b7utVSB5X1ZafhaPOkcvkzBZrA8uqvDDIKULRJTiNKnmgIHgUJQhPZ1ajyi6gmpkYs 3P5APcGvnpibkLwCh7KZE9JzUXhwz+30rep1q7S15/A+GpTlpHF4hM4+Z87eoztp6frI Rp+12mZpiwD9eiMdapplKuP7UdySWaRH/Sk3cHM+q+jijvgUA3HLDr1D0i7o4jsq9GKS esgPXoyp7jKQq3P5JJGaxlno3J5lm6jQ4CrA/5qJ62ivjUTT1N9a8ZXNtebE6CwC+ORa 6GD4oLrquQ3u2oHGLLNcaWcJ0ut+Ja+f/eiiOQSVLvKIilFMAW7cx3re4ai+6Woruoph 7B4w==