Re: [alto] Mandatory and optional in alto protocol

manbhard <manbhard@cisco.com> Wed, 03 August 2011 16:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=manbhard@cisco.com; l=2146; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312387980; x=1313597580; h=date:subject:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=Wuclqw1VYW8KkLH9ERBaOVGRYK1W7k5tm/jtyQRYRfU=; b=MydPk9aTn4Wo74AVC7tfv29RLIpOaz2wKudfvWx1Af4KVDUeo60b4tHC SHXwbg1rGN5nKTJXOOPKYQ/VFArC9k5hFzWCpGDsYJllPkCpPvZ9UvKcr G30J4jFrD1X2FVMXHnRHlGjrPSRlsln34eBN5aI2/gCEsu9rCpgzOs80Q s=;