Re: [alto] New Version Notification for draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-01.txt

Danny Alex Lachos Perez <dlachosper@gmail.com> Mon, 09 July 2018 22:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=snT6tzeuek423fvAIw9fBpyXV9qlt4F4ypg3Bl9JNhc=; b=JOD6hfQjkA7wZQAOkFHjehayYBx/8pg+yQHyNZ4WSjVDzMyDnUaJ/oonOmlC8fEzsv te4RdE73ObpXZBJTJ/yC0AitxfnoQV266/CjfGQQFeCZCGzGEhJzyJMuHY8Ta/Bl66+Z Enz3nsyQnTHLB21YZFfhEj5UpYkNyYOIwrqF0byKgRRTsbMaYvA01RvpC14c55bGVrk/ 9vR/QUjAUZfleq3CXIurKM/DOYCEbYhTgU38WUTFct+/lQw3Dso5W2C63acpVhhSrH6h 7CYzoICSdPP6Fl05X7aZRy6euHEsftOepZqv7iUCSPp5tyrhXgK8u/ggylZculPoLfJo HDJA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=snT6tzeuek423fvAIw9fBpyXV9qlt4F4ypg3Bl9JNhc=; b=mOIYykbXOvyyNzeX3R2TTHTNWjS5BAepsMw5ywVKYbeexomA1p1dEHH2O1caFRY4Hs /7E7i83qBW8soWOfQHTEnazxg4g83+W3fb0S9F59tP+VPCmrPx6eZbUBbckGbAMDZ8CM MEt7wQjV1yRiR73w7zE2Leidue+7gYQxb4mqKkN9KKBzM7hQB4Yt1DVDchCHTgB9l7tQ Y36lvuZ6oyEVgpCTcIuWNJaCa5bTkpSXSylmiIsBQrPotx5ttn+bjP2jwWn9FOclwjkT 16kzOwVmuMObxyI32nGgn+YjxtOz5ofIQLBvAj4Sa1pjlL27gYjsT6HkvcDMIcKQvS/m oGCA==