Re: [alto] June 20, 2023 meeting minutes and discussion working links

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Wed, 21 June 2023 12:30 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.539 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.096, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.25, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1687350644; x=1689942644; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=sg9nlCZFlfThYlARINDgRUQKE7Md1gcHdJg6RJu0Ljw=; b=P842OBIsR6MyIZA+cGp3PvQnibTqHciwielqU4y1SlKt1mdyRDgxiq28Z2mWunhSiz xp4HF+qC8GJE8S6F/lHcauEEDYGO8fHhu9aMOx6OprG4SDJHoCDtOFyZO4BC0S2Gco2g Miz0vEgAkjQRcgI/WAQy8I902bykjs4sCe96OXpCcZ4psL51we/WR+ArFe7vNm7/AY3z hGUJCuU8obpM4c+5Q37dHgdLZqs0gzwzOAHKYKKCynbmmaBFMjfOBxvYzT3ExmMk/84p UQeJ5iP2+1YEJYvgvl59KL2h8jNkvUTK2H3PtuKuOZFryJ619xiqKmZV4KkF6wXK4Sjs /oqA==