Re: [alto] WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-11

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Mon, 02 July 2018 14:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=j5TQnwEyrVyi5qEKrANn7GMLNJS/Cipu96pXoIi/Y3A=; b=e/dKouMlD07TmT6GJk/l8v4/DBO0WzcnPey+DbFfZKF5T0bhdY6K5b4/4RHRAz56sy zusFTWhaVrizwbtv28GKr5REE7sOz+x5KE2iBmnlNra2fqBz5FLAMWyzl2DUSRwnnDf5 ZQihPRBzZxPImu6Wwpdgfe3jJVnEq3rSnb6ZGiF6FHcpRtvaBLCJrXHdc+D+o+f/639Y QYG4gWQc8EcBokRZHJ6ys/YIhI6yisifqR0v0dNBcXfmbyvj82r58WyfH7qrfU2coxAY ur/xZa/N/Xkbh9NiWmFdowRkftfiXu16szGZkb9CjEqzL86YcChYUGlHdkh3QoyrIXHU FWHA==