Re: [alto] Comments on the Path-Vector draft during IETF 102

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Wed, 22 August 2018 10:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PV0dMmkg9+IFZfF6K+3YqxqBw/tI4N9ongJro0zWuBE=; b=EhEGZFXrjK+QhNnfSne0haU+mU29eL6vqcGQCa/uiG4K0o2a2Bu3St7x59Pq32V2wg zrbrprbKQ1vrvhplF3ueDjz/YTSaK1Q9tc4q1xSZJYbcVHeetqR9ejMAVXLKLr7qnCeV QaAs6f0GGqWublzWBw+bZEXk7jUNz2gIhbACkF5W2BGySl8b1B3g3AgxRaTXQUQe4DlX 76iWWl8QXLb+0jBPkYx0pjzoeCihAwiYrC/Bphroskuk0Zor+NhAdrdd1p4wMIgznK4j rJGVOMpkU6jfgdt970JNyXpy8b5FpXZzIxSqi5GePSSF/eqWNgUZRX0P2qVI5RnVbtO9 dfzw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PV0dMmkg9+IFZfF6K+3YqxqBw/tI4N9ongJro0zWuBE=; b=Lwotr7fGqoaeCV8LzAz6i+6SX2HEwU57pCv3ZSK/WeuxPHVyGBM3YgB3cvDhzZhVuy dA3nkwlVPodvFJMl7abDUjTrV8VmDUMIRHgZGzRS07pgyj+vjML//m/kdpQW0SqUohpz waH0zUXHfIAJmBgQR50rzFIi9yWKoEAeIQcx0t94L7bfIZaIyO1sJpsKZUNGyNGFEaho X1ZTkz8Wpev0bdGqgKz8xFBjtZj58VkgV8v8cN5k0Nv7ZYBrJT/5Kpr8uDkLyRmr3hFw ooK5tSjEiJi9/FDuVrPUg6l6V14T12rTlUgIHbP26F73a2NzBzNzTD3G7heXYgtMPgEe jHgQ==