Re: [alto] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-18

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Tue, 14 September 2021 12:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=p7l4TMDShMguQy0AW7wkZoSDeT/D5rqm/G9RDGZmfdw=; b=QGpU1SI+JEH/wZj1iGjYO0N9fdDaWQkSENU/1HeF9H0F3CrPuWoCtU+X5gtFRNMeC/ v8EBsyLDCYpQHfxzrHaNaV4D0FFdFcKImfaPk/NyK/nBI26PqbxjrohQUUAtbZCn4fIk ulkyrLmNAbsU3+XO9CY1gMRnhQ669CCcA9tcgnZNhyzNn0/E3dUlIpx3teLn5WbqV1C1 QEScXPNbHWzWAKjYOZmwVh32oEJ6sMs9BBuDLE+cCuyQynahJidjswflkDBNQ8WubDyQ SOSYNfsnmXwVk4vIzHXhry/KtfsNMEDafDWswP8iSnjYJ+2dtxOnphuFnHcIRW8++BqX moLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=p7l4TMDShMguQy0AW7wkZoSDeT/D5rqm/G9RDGZmfdw=; b=tOssfK6P++acoRHImGRiAEx5QV4V7ML5HJCj8eiN57LhQUpET6Vw9aaDUbBv4y7qHH 2TivXYbmGvS/UxxGNNk2k9HvgJ6z1byQBkPAy/iUvXLGc4AxozQWaF1bT7VQB9LEE5iF MGW6dsXVQXYovfsczs+huwwRlzogeIuw4NuTCHLloyOQqpCnjBpRhg/JPzfDape39Nqb j/s7kooB4okYmuUrZDYCr9Q+Qr0eC04EcFtTSDEGI0fMnKZHHcP4+l2To+JEdfNR0Vwd 1SEfspy9wmQ78RTxOt6enNkUX7n3yUmY/ls3ZvaOqt5Xg6VolzORPFgsJm/bf/AmAKog YBmQ==