Re: [alto] I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-10.txt

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Sun, 17 May 2020 03:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=VoHnpWys2wDORdbA4sYOfydq9QgL05ePEDeefomoAp8=; b=jZOU/Sk1selHwi6kwNXQZBSD8YUNg9ZQaEOVXGGNF74d3o2qtorS1ErmpxOfRWpuUV n0HuCpjNA5R3YFzGiJg/4CQ9kgdLBgok3Ot9EyT51iQvdg17x3NJtAuIJaL4tdCQ7vHO OhFA/v2kc4DOSSd3FyFMSenfkxefWZxKBUVqn2F/ACOyIExgd6rjq0QdmQm4yvkt4hWQ xLMcIerMwUuDSnNTQZK7ydYOAL1zwhko/5dbQeLyWzE02UX/mWKZvd19veXQlCzfTZNd 7IBrajtm3xB2+1IelUc0c0qIeOK2JgL1W8zV82Wnrz2twzTyzmxjRxFFdMW0t0ERWg49 Lw3w==