Re: [alto] WGLC for draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-11

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Mon, 02 July 2018 22:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XwI+LMlkrBjPmOC+kIoUtdiujygqC8HGnFvivVtpXVc=; b=BhQ19LTvDuX/E5IFW6NkCF6y+dyHMMzlOnYeyD/iJrLL8izBjJt6QhkWV5ZbBuuXR0 1dYW1HRUyDvR1WVjBnZv1mLYepjzR8BXnpgkhED4cktvy/EGkVfyo+fHgQtY63NF1DQ7 9mKRCkpCxtIls1Zr+62JaRNn1HZouw78Xx5htEW9mdHk8qKHcqKJgsJON353ZS5DAMMn bCTgoHRBpVNFWCnEkkEQaAuCeyo2DN1krbg653MTz93Q3mRq9dgW+OKWyjOtKhK97JiF VOc4DDzAlsfDgE3EmvvCDR4G0TPVOg93nX3V7dYqD0IDvQywz9n+3GfRCrJCxJMpgitu 4GJw==