Re: [alto] WG Review: ALTO Charter Update(Internet mail)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Mon, 17 May 2021 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/EO3cBOTOstyr9x9QlbdiTRDNA03cyCwlVtllaW5rK4=; b=mAC9q1wrkPp0NAfU+E/66EYWF2R/p07/Af/0ZCUaeQglqttlN52qCfkhjh8FyZYNgX 7TLOqHQ/j6lEqPLDimSt014peh29UfPRJoc2ggjk0Snigalh1Ci9QoKdVYqlUlEePiat rT1KGZJaf2uxpN2uE/mMa9I5QTl+PkCN0v9Tront1lEX1P0Vr1vy7oybi42+qQLnfTKE M6gc5hYWsSEmwvogyfvrduRdnjUL9Q907IskjH6UOwrOOQGGRxqu4HeF7pjb7PWVPcQ4 uUaGjR1LI2O0fodeqgVJvsRrTEQ+MjJokorTd+B9zbNSDOpZH6TYxm51zjSsh4SOOm2g 9KOw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/EO3cBOTOstyr9x9QlbdiTRDNA03cyCwlVtllaW5rK4=; b=sUpfaDeIm5/ZrGiU2+CnK3eBettiWvwEegRJPVuo5LgWY8TK5UTjspZUg2r12QqXtS 6ax9m3H6l4nGKHyMx0Q5OTdCVC44eibxU8KP9H42jGkFpikt5bhF+yZp8tdL5HzGYaNH UAyG/p28wQODewPzJKwxXWgTiuj0crBEJyOISghonAkPLwvjdD7d9r166n4LaR08urUM PoshTDGWTEYZ6L36FE9gXeoosT0b8AdJIEzO50t25+rPilyNrxBHrv6E/WezUazLpLDw yLpU9pLbxn1vlcEERToNdohcWfsGNwJOSBfJH6yev66ZcFvRL8W6knnf0qfe2z0kB9UY 4u1Q==