Re: [alto] I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-03.txt

Shawn Lin <x.shawn.lin@gmail.com> Mon, 09 July 2018 10:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=yt2S7wbeOfu9AQbkkgzAsQaZD/gFXzruDLrfhfplsq8=; b=DxrYmVOPySTufwKTh98fuTYSqBtLtcWBkuewQyLgXQS/65cxXP2MtXTUd2meR+9RgA aBDQc4Aox0qcpvDa7dFA1VUgHtITga1VlHylzn3vxa9gPD3aBlmAMuxC7FyAB7pjGvac aZxCsPjo8Qj7O8P9QWaLz8J0c/udn6ygQLoEBBfahb6J1YODg3/t+y7px+7+TPWdrGoA VSSU+kgUtXMJ95RZZAKx4SANutCQeMaMsLUNSYTlu00RRngq/0JTotQ9abeIu3zXgUuu nK+HNsC4fZ4adC6weJ9dwSxlSo+qIgNZjW9QI/VAzW+gJPz8nf2KOV7XbmtzzNKb1lOg yOBQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yt2S7wbeOfu9AQbkkgzAsQaZD/gFXzruDLrfhfplsq8=; b=Qes1lKLBJQEJe7a8lLBuYc94wf0tepP46Uk8ZceBX8NIY4HjvureQx+JP0ttPzy2c7 MU6JiepJ7goc0dlrJiQYZcyy5Zk9NCE0dFD+TTBLxB+6qQ5IjIRkdioFiZtM98t/mu+M /n1yKrsUSyo8Ixr3lJXBBqsVrLR6Iw3oSD4UTfXV4St04luxmLNRAvpirrVvr76XhpWv s1lodABJd+Tr9LxDJ378dc/hc8uBLS6k/C/IH1KfGC6LvBnrPyoCGCtihnIbYBp2UtVG NsL2VfiaZ2Cgzb5SyKhMetSrknuxwCQfF8UmUuFoH+PNP4JpyWStEbKgIigSC2ApM610 pibQ==