Re: [alto] Review of draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-07

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Thu, 20 July 2017 08:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=BNdtb+FRv5Lq6jPuoJBj1xFoYK5MYrWBgM5Nm6sGXMY=; b=Y43jsrRWTCGy4lmROVjrWEEirmyHbjaryE05pmsL4dk5SyhaQYDuGB/Kr08KwLADaU KuNdnxS+OSK1FANHIIRTfoYwjoOa2dsL6wXgHRmy/uLN2B+dRNacvGZpUUJtY6kL/QmW ghTj+d1r2/V5SmvqsPyknPVdmFK7+bopuFyfNlgCrusuG0VczXlBKUjg4Kbpx/sb3cot RFRpb3t1ILubu7CakwO+fJ5d/tmslfIHbKv9qadLtFFyAXNE/2aCRaedzWhr49ERjTvE 1uD4WvxNrpnSdYBKM/h3bQbi8bqTJLXXXfTrena8dOW+PTeYvn16N6U+5TfrhlwbcX06 cr5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BNdtb+FRv5Lq6jPuoJBj1xFoYK5MYrWBgM5Nm6sGXMY=; b=ZnH1AF1ZYeNJDDlKmmvWObCVvKtFzgGzEqMMtc61hpE/XWZhKLSW9y9UH3Pc/4Ul3F vrzI1xL217iqTmslJiNFzmjilG+yA7/YnY608mVWV6mdKvZOUtqldmalddstAqeNwEII dM36f1bQaYOQlTNMeMnFuiS79AFCFDfne1DV6o+cspc4H9AAsU5GQdHqWEG3e5MQr8YL SlqFjRgwLvcBz5JsxQifcLK3VYiheMfYpn2JJj6cK6WFMVRPtkblkMxOMTn7yghrB88s VRfW4m75UX7tUaa8zcFtpko8FhOcoF02u035LTCnIqrjL5sUf3qUtXu+ORY4gpdjo7ad OZrw==