Re: [alto] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-20

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Tue, 10 March 2020 19:24 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=i3PbIUyAcH+znzP/Hvi9EAMqahc/NbI3xIpRgu31gDs=; b=cIqqmhIhjPx2SF7Kz+mJmO/nAEUzBr9WnfS88pATId1rM7DbBtgUCHyu+OXm73iSMK oIkdezkgYrrozd391M3XrXlTpvgZmFIFnvpUURXr1ouZnjCXA6QfLhu3ibRsmyOLIKJK UBqZoj8FsGxPBNGGEdQsQB92kLMD29p9bMXUKiS4NnJlOkQpqq2/3mfWXuUrNgK8qWuI W0Gh/RjErWa6kykUrsR/ankd8H6djR4X+qI/jwZmGCCascSB258llTT/DDZwqXDoOSC6 AZ9bF0bcZdEke0jPC+HBXIG6bK8krB/ORHW4LlmpH++owbPYdT1LrY3napaxecNvPzfC 4D+w==