Re: [alto] New Version Notification for draft-lachosrothenberg-alto-brokermdo-01.txt

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Mon, 09 July 2018 01:47 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Y1zXAUUlM5F77fvaxhJoRVLMM3TArbLBJ7v0p9iTglY=; b=mgu7BS7l40Kwn9PnxNPllQjYSaeky9DptBih7rH7in731w7oMRUNGn2V1jHEmjc7T9 rKtaOjRzqu0zQH5Ix2u8DQbrDD7xatBbosQYmgHdIz+c9zPLgSL0I3XYwbJN6P/ktFP0 z75CFF0/8iW9MH/aFtGd9K80hUqqMehL2ozSPPPYoJMdmWQijw4YWFaowo+ExkRpLHwK jgps95hXbAET+FSB5JQNIBwToLVjeyQgoOev27i+5T3KIyrlEbVecSUWhPOip/stYAco TfmB9tMabZUEIH1zE2EbvbXcv+Y8ZkY/WtaQd/nwKILnTN0heP7gVGqhYOuOtJNcAscc AdWA==