Re: [alto] unified-props, cellular addresses and path-vector

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Thu, 01 March 2018 07:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=k1OpuaU8bzsjGe6U8b5z8xad7QKn7mOeUozxF9ac+v4=; b=m2FiVxk5YGSSQYCMyeJB7vUUp8RtgQeTsXyq/dBnGnjFY174AE28jc0DTdmWKBZPwt ELd9u05ZsHNAcdgXxyIbAc9uEPmRc60z3NbYBd48ZnvnrnCcsgi83fUz2RQM4a6rDweR Qc6fl8Dr1ZXyPlU35qtBgyJSD9s7N/SazZiRAtZBK0mRTDaKg75jixaEgbCV3l/jMw/z 67/iDU6WFd50JkVjlVkV/Dk0tx7ItnohvrU/Nq/q3CjlcoRmyhY4zsrXrM5DIxTauI/q OqGb2rlV9zmrSPcamy6FwwH08GlOzYwVJ1o1ncpuWakvYDYRREgnAOaLFlJfNOgcDP6F FYvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=k1OpuaU8bzsjGe6U8b5z8xad7QKn7mOeUozxF9ac+v4=; b=WGz1bu8ggDE/SvwkCIcx7HBWzTAYW5kXWiWEpGQUpgPEJcsEI7U8jqy9xQsjNgWs8j UA1qvXKuN6K7kbgp2s24iorkFLqvRbbiPt1U5VvlAUoqSnD13ovnV+47PzNzKgrlS8xU gw1fFCL7aDw9gbLdTYyaEAqjImpVRBkmZv8Fvv3w0L0zKvfUGPAWLbAxTlygcFdpCDki eVKDbWC5yCPls1mMq/JJNrBYJJDmR9dM0xDvwuooQ97ZaeDi/3SxGddCtzRqW01dTQVi mkeSzIobGdFOgIKVELb2HZqpY8XPE0C08L4qBBPLTMINKQbyz0uC4A7dolXa18aua3gk qKbw==
References: <5e6a98ff-3c8d-f1b8-2deb-21788cdfef09@nokia.com> <BLUPR02MB1202578B8645F956E30B7066B5CC0@BLUPR02MB1202.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <CANUuoLrAR=b9b36extXU6Hc6VSv1ExsD7Yze09b8WUnfSnbJCg@mail.gmail.com> <HE1PR0702MB3738F145B3656EEC8E59957795C10@HE1PR0702MB3738.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <BN3PR02MB1208138DACA86AFDC47CBAFAB5C00@BN3PR02MB1208.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <CAAbpuyq7FmpAEBJxO1viHGgHaPgFtLFE02dyZgC-0wHC9zvg8A@mail.gmail.com> <HE1PR0702MB3738C64E297B4AF7C468AF0595C70@HE1PR0702MB3738.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>