Re: [alto] AD review of draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-19

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Fri, 21 February 2020 13:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=p1erms6AYBI2mLXbQcS55D5VHFwBwcr4Jl6O2VKIPJc=; b=omANrefK5kkkGb3EuY4/XFthBAnGsegBDXHTp4ZVEFw6OWXMWGLpIs/mPeeak4pdvx BDNUs3bcbbJGKvbApRzhIolvjUCSZdeMM8g+2ZKSK/1/RCTrs/Ryyq4Bs9CPOpe8258N Z/9eDsFZyQf+yp99heIZZHmAuwRoMraxeVJXlwNfc7MeB3u+U2AndaKYyx7yXyauyWzm 8duS0B8SgmR3uWBHLF4kT/Uu6KIpGB1IhbvyaZkIojeXMSoeIHCTCsHt0PuV6QZR9aK+ nEXJAy5WyGnVncKpNMqut9PwArD/Ocd4iizMc6ql4J7ajnJzDDtnmHkKcHHQAtZS8zHK Rc4Q==
References: <02F985BC-F6A2-4A2C-A2B7-F348D659BFDE@kuehlewind.net> <CANUuoLr3EWWaOmO5LBWwMKub4-dQ+Lrkr1aU9QiJCRqCRuNe=w@mail.gmail.com> <59E63194-3AF2-4601-92AD-439E80982F65@kuehlewind.net> <CANUuoLoLWQrYibrOMsAv_VNNDq0qC_D1D-=drNigw1uvVY3A5g@mail.gmail.com> <993A509C-70B7-45B1-A1ED-44B4458A80C7@kuehlewind.net> <CANUuoLqrtf-=0A94QT0iqBa0UiPqU8+qmXTCW1=3Z9uxpr_Wiw@mail.gmail.com> <CANUuoLpn6V-NHBhdRgjyj3Be0=NFw7AK-6UVpr1BELpN3t4DFw@mail.gmail.com> <2E0B7D9C-DA2C-4413-B3AD-F587B9F02FF5@kuehlewind.net>