Re: [alto] Review of draft-ietf-alto-path-vector-11

Vijay Gurbani <vijay.gurbani@gmail.com> Fri, 20 November 2020 15:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=b76W75qD0ZZwKd0/yVtP9GsKqyCROvKKEvYCplXSgis=; b=jTjW/QaNIyos7LZoF3uqZwNHzLIZcpNO/CTiYUYZqMBprWouzRWHlyh+iIWG5VOf1j PywNKH2J5m3p2imn2Md9SA8gy4VwipdQTxCU+30sbD19ghbY3TFOxpMG23D5Zb1JhWqQ s5RL8oUL/Uvmyew2UgHW2Z7DzTRy5blDC/QvKQ9rbUSRyL5qBYgr2kHCM7GCwahQpfuv CIFRADsf3CiEQJaFcAyzYA5cFOWZsFsKQuaOMVkx2XGE9GgXXobpJlD/6AE5HkbYZLWp cvFLZgdcz25DZIGCZAB6wN5GlYRo0bJOakny23zl74tN3hmcbuB9hamnubBiR7bIYA0e Ahuw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=b76W75qD0ZZwKd0/yVtP9GsKqyCROvKKEvYCplXSgis=; b=i1ibxgtOhJ2AuaBWtDi17MHE5VS+2yLUE+3LaTbNNj62qomMwmuhJU7JF8JEMdniBR yeA+fBLTEeYHJzGe+6zPdVLfGjBeGkwr9gtrRkE3MKSvzf1ud1+wAWW95QbQMsjFBGFJ 9UYKvzRDGlIsW6M6/8eMgTolVfZ8GgZoAAfJq116+YamMC9p+PbwbPlQi/SbD52lx8NY aipDA/Wx+0BbHmOPEFoc3lAyvsInyu4aWyYghlY5dKb/ma2m+sevguiaR8rgxyEcifg2 fBS3Gw4Cjbx6munw/BudkgUsXswGs8zKOIUZe+m9fT58F9oYt3AgKdARKgy7KmBQ8+n1 Ndkg==