Re: [alto] Welcome your comments on new draft-huang-alto-mowie-for-network-aware-app(Internet mail)

"chunshxiong(熊春山)" <chunshxiong@tencent.com> Thu, 07 May 2020 09:27 UTC

From: "chunshxiong(熊春山)" <chunshxiong@tencent.com>
To: "alto@ietf.org" <alto@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 09:27:19 +0000
References: <a7ab27daebb54c8bbb03b3dd41fea798@tencent.com>, <c8aadcc8de844b05a1735bf5ae8ae2cb@tencent.com>, <PR1PR07MB510034D2BF1E7B897211DB6295A60@PR1PR07MB5100.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>, <PR1PR07MB5100D2363D0F77FF837F796395A60@PR1PR07MB5100.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>, <1246344a0de84423a9917a794e70e2d5@tencent.com>, <FED25F67-E2FE-434F-8B81-9D551DB96E8B@tencent.com> <5e580b532d7441ee90584e20f3a794b4@tencent.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.14.87.247]