Re: [alto] unified-props, cellular addresses and path-vector - registry

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Fri, 02 March 2018 23:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=YXXZeZhrQKEFDz+BB2XBExmYpprj3UY98YvS91pGnvQ=; b=AlD8n6i4HvcwvseXdhl3UgRAv8p/E6OXEfhldLPLxaXThFaVGGpWk30OeLWVUcprrF pijyGLyrBThy7KVCYiG/Xe41AZzSESjNHEPMOokGDaXEU8Au/fvihtxdt7cocj0nj8kj CRurWJg7aWvBbTiSAOvT6DxhRcgTPdZIJUu2EvQrqmzyQ6m8NCo+rjjT2g9OnLnGtbY9 eqezEORr2ogHWnXwwFtA3hDuOtorvx+n1t28p0wEsFxoMVroJzIBKf51dHe8dLz2+boV nyXF6hmyQ6qrdVhpZL7eM9FIqD9gWhl25oJ95meS0i8mL1ygcHaEuGZSQKChdWCttX5h JYkg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YXXZeZhrQKEFDz+BB2XBExmYpprj3UY98YvS91pGnvQ=; b=qgfvJi2a2qWoXPuB+zm76gfnZPWozodjPCxn5pMNR+ovcKYaaMokYg9TMsUfTvI+pm ay74jc6ShwCJCUMmzIjl0ycgDj33UxIiFeOVJzTaMeUYhvngg6Ygqo1iNbHdGlNAtvZw 1pNRvA9AYzSTPBAFKDFj9Vh+bwID6w7y75aTP5ahGpMvdfZdAJqRYIQ+kVjNZ8aweWTD ZZZpcKbFYvR8fbI7PsyGoLIqj/1JYPWMdjfvL3xLK5zwfOqejSPyvjr8mvUC9IlhaX+O VB4/E6/uhsORTTO6yG5j476I6OOk3UUQTxAjafDLrmV7BdzlYeCKuiau1hvHijvjYfgl lqZg==