Re: [alto] Some questions for alto-xdom-disc

Qiao Xiang <xiangq27@gmail.com> Tue, 05 December 2017 04:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GozOvkFhAdvt6/pJo9JIPYgb2M0OV6Av1GCpuMiaVxI=; b=QCUAxau7LUYse7dWQafBp8KyPfSohJoYCQcqVBUndo/PeviiqIF+t4jGfCNJME+DIX ZEjWi98urqn3HeIFVcwLldm8Ya41ydwe55qylA47LXs1cW1fHpVc83nb/AShMw5NY786 dCkCXhiGnR2fCery5jeSdOEggo404kDCtFjXx/JPA+FVziFH9F49eFdVx3QgFfvnmCcJ JZI83sdVUizTKtpJr7EVO5lPUIxEb9eJD3q9dmBE7d6glUykNpRDHHUSad9HCd0PvRh9 mosrYRflAIzzuhokXE8DzV0iWuxOZUAIaSlZfEzs28lTC7/9/Rl7jFU83Sf2S9lzxbGZ J1Vg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GozOvkFhAdvt6/pJo9JIPYgb2M0OV6Av1GCpuMiaVxI=; b=D12l24eseXJdPQLyvUlhehBXQ3Ocbn4/hlTPbuZKwz+2mRDrsWedBu+n3OndIDVVRK DFUZq+y0zCvcTSzmOreKc4UW8+/Jshqo4v+/do9zM2yduNlUYpgv2SBVy1csEUg8P5VI 9t+0JrTkVaXAVNU+1qy6QwrZwLQG9mrKFG06/xT0F8XmIXNFD2Li9FNtq2yYkR1+0EnQ bhaWMfSqlbg6AmF78qmy4+48f0ORunJ25/RffF67KGU7qluntU1/u4dVBTsM9spjc5Ci HiGm7+oEpQw0UwlO/ljheayWjVOTnCjLKVoTNRC+fmxJXSkbb3Hdeiueerx33XQ//yct K0Mw==