Re: [alto] Bringing operation automation cases to the list

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Thu, 11 March 2021 04:52 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ns2W5Rx5Xr2r6fWrPVZWP0Cw8Kfc9tojgJj8o0+dbwc=; b=WgZMYXPZ4somn6CX/KHxA95C3ZnzigPdIMPP3DywLfdLgl6xMxgun5pMZxevTn1fJo ySgKNruiDLbus6gYbroLqMeFbfBiXzmXHu6b95AfCD+uFtRVhqttqOOV0FRwiTL3/C9q T9l5+As1RQwW2VfXEWq/kiEj0hTTS6VjGdPb3blAym9GYCL9nxypj+YdvVo2ueA9v0ec CeA/BphvNwgoxhJBS2Pk7kywxaJtCIhcDGYV/cB4lHPVORfk5/DBl2v3RS+btn/szRTn kJsgn2QpNE6T5YegzAiWs5cfslxqoewJCbZLFO5IGA1S4VtdsbxzHx4J5H41CpYGQ1qr Ay6w==