Re: [alto] Meeting minutes for Dec 8, 2020

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Wed, 09 December 2020 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IJ+TXvYu4MNZ+niRvU3eCrnQieNmDdVjvQyyM7HEy5Y=; b=n/i15sRH/S6sN22alVwCIR7wv0VgvNerQxmAGHsqNLAeSk/AVIoxtQdy83/t+GBdr5 eDODAae5VDnIH47q1AFc15RdHly0HaNEm3sQg3Ntj83wpM7DhzMgv6S3iESTB9dcntiL sR0xe0jHLoMAaOYQlH9CTqJzXcM1Ctha3bnvJo7vnn7jA2fHulFg+2eOVldxUFEVQ1Ew RlqU+qc80ioDF+ZYsQC1B+xTL3OnspvlTdMiM0N9iPKSHr5HWpN+S1Mv82z7hkCEPuE3 Xm8g4/gbU5oe0HhU0103cDxIadwVz4oh6kjTQzTb/hw3Z8wbRKYinqBuNWjApZw0l6LO k+6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IJ+TXvYu4MNZ+niRvU3eCrnQieNmDdVjvQyyM7HEy5Y=; b=t/Nqx02QrnkhKLles0W/DMFaakk6ISHGcH8DY01QE/IyQi2qXRP6eQ+aPvVi1iWiO/ 9y5pm3S3KaRkEg1WZKSubBJ7sUE+5Q5gVniwRzN8VzHVEjPicOebzXpcbWESNwqDnMer wWLkDUzYaa0947vm03GJcrvKHOxZo4sCrlkzJWIHkekWhG6Uae47oMjtz7atUGKYL7hi MjXbCOn2A7Z+lYoWQmu+rLWQO7kF1vsO1G8Pu671iLDhwYS6XlogpDqiDBcz07Qjo5No LIytwjOq4F0py3GMEOcJv7Fd0MgWHfFpvdTuM0aO5cF+yDpHMaw6bfrycbg0H+XC1Rai HvUw==