Re: [alto] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-unified-props-new-04.txt

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Mon, 09 July 2018 07:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3XcztfPXaBRoLN0dzSAFbzbjlL0KqL7DLsxBcPRlwZk=; b=fEjzchxQR8SnXuyOsp5+D/WESVqRVIeJ1g5FfQt1086UNiLxiXRvFDpD+CJ9qk7S+d Tgg0SkrLrqtc4n/tEhX0UVzX4KvbffEFEZoJQRQJhUsYZxFEJW5Mrf7Yo/hiIkySsHJK woqI821IpSy+fE6H209JHO1r+NKJ+SpbH7yrJ1bJjpch7ZHOcxaL5btiA/UbDfDE8tdk LMIFSBw0nQ9vomqfPXRRWEzjedWHsP1hS5VWYUgO128zDVYUo5gmAIQ8hoqIRfgxI4LP HUNXjNFD6LnNCjr3U+SvjW6qCrutPVUO8GC/j/GtXNZfr5ZFDjZdDsXQkK63Qxo21Era 4exA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3XcztfPXaBRoLN0dzSAFbzbjlL0KqL7DLsxBcPRlwZk=; b=f0ge0eZYdOlZ1UPK5nnYL4Y0p68agjQ8obQ8C2KU5Zs7US4/HTciSLOUnizwyaxPYD FT+/vYT423zGJqHerm0m5lBvRQXzYmTsMpk/brNh54Xxi6dj0Wdwo+WCWzCH9rpUDGJA 0p+uBeU6rNNlhJltidLNnw1erIcjMW9d9cskjL9Ho8ukTRp5VmQJBqxeaN/tYlJ5cZuo 0HLtM2QrcOTk1Y1I64qW2hNqBJuh4rqsa8Vp/CD8wLYWmIHQiUA5byYLKqtES/1e4z5r zxx2zpDW+2GnAp0czaq2gFL4w7Lt7DTSPEv0EI4tqpd0Af3rEybn3KnbQu5Js/nCJBED nNJg==