Re: [alto] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-alto-incr-update-sse-20: (with COMMENT)

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Wed, 11 March 2020 21:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5NwvwY1e/foZrzuBOl1NFw+iq5azpygfQjoL8GdycLg=; b=ZWhXpU4DHx5dObkiPMueHRjG1i3mcROWMRVsPqBIsEERV7NTmF7xnbJY8PVCTR0tuE dhyrOjH4R8QwN+VoS3yFvnSyJB50XrPbsC67Wie6WX9SCeUg92/yDzx+L/I2SbS3RnLg w1WfzRyKHwAfM9+wI6UDM3K0dOWs/w2m+Wb9d+S5g3Z7pPl9+hAIcNhHcB1M8OFoSTnK GL5+YDiPQxrkobwyPyTPPFmAmo6Lf0IzUrFJ2l+CgJk9NEqJ366W3e9d/YJO1z+TUThn EwnZUrpjcyQppkljGw3uw5EC4o2K+MNZwBxIL/tc+o4Z/7Jn4wdDyrFFhLlmjEF69Dx+ KvsA==