Re: [alto] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-19: (with COMMENT)

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Tue, 03 March 2020 04:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YD58j+kmWJRpRHZ9xqWHozUsqOOGB1XJAU75T3BlyxM=; b=RrUDeFeJ7BZ7qF8Fic1V9a4bC1UAQv8D/Nhap6whG16Ho/WekmCTvQWbxPTTUp1eP0 eSTO9DSdBEQrqJ7iFIQw9/iME0r9uDVtmZ8dTB3QMguhPdt6Dxz90CdgAEr15K+VSiKQ gS6JTgMccVMtpeJ6eejixS+UWwQ4HYFgzOCFY/BdQM8yOx5nkPu9lmkk4huEtNNHerpU 1khD2dzCob+9ZxJtVYr7N1Y/fy6pBeN1eP639SG4RIRCnGudZo9ZfTqxaiqLvtJuiiPt IDq+hQOVXUmgmikSkvwYIzB9tIbAL3p6xJVMSIl/4cDPxggObRrSW7EGd6MoZpmEf8Gf ZBRQ==