Re: [alto] Review for draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-12

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Wed, 13 January 2021 23:11 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1OBFJEhjYdZHHAsvURAuj0fVV0NlcYYpzQLOG7oZtNM=; b=YxSDTHONzp5D/KEymFNfT5FLK50J2+mEp145s/cGW3hZaJJI3phbMrq+ud2NdIRxUe cvbpQ7iYYCJ9LrKw70aHhOFa2cYtibKUhHt4tgu1b31vohHdHfPsKW+2GzRHj5mkQpaH dp8RBVQ7z7ogZUf7ToboMQaV4m1j1yR9q3zG5kPlCSRGEUOgXzTmBMu5A5vUQsAKwpj8 4ZmNbT4GkrDXTppOEhjNunTgE8dS4w44n/QV0+jJexi3Whfpt1XIGWxAdaidZYcn5/g2 hx7j3nU0CkOshbWvgQ+70OMt3I0+jBgI7Q2jrzV7puOiyMrUzsBpL+I5rFGGP6DU4+52 rR1Q==