[alto] Comments on the Path-Vector draft during IETF 102

Qiao Xiang <xiangq27@gmail.com> Tue, 07 August 2018 20:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=XP1v9td8xdXKXSa+i9iGI33No4H8HEyYxR5AGWkRYlg=; b=t2EuWlyx3OsusFXw6a8YyyFKj9++Q6Av7DSf2MFr+71BWzHTi6OExWL4+I7163YuEJ JQnwdD4RYF3EpWzcbD8eFqtEgYFcwgsj/hPOAZesPbuoG6Be6ftZEDWRlpMBLwi/iUcs /G4yIqDWQdnbz/YWJUdQWUcItSFsXQNtHaA4ZAYLe4XMP0gMNLiJTh8YN5UwXyqnuufr ZBo1asQEdbSbxwC+gWt3jUtGobkImZjp2OcXWiXs9mK4GA6ieRvT5w6LI0nkieS6V4z7 YfoKk0gWqQdznK111pMBbZOmnSeNKij10YpzQLzavnGlxQL/N1XlZcpMKyM7ruPgir5P vEGQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=XP1v9td8xdXKXSa+i9iGI33No4H8HEyYxR5AGWkRYlg=; b=MXvj3eTunHbHL7u2Vsk/N4YH+qbzIVCIJHwJvwqkMxJWYnHQIvuyuUs08MVs+jgiWa P7tcYrMp4LiiKz1h52r++wtQQD3N7NByF81J7FX9nlXrPSyx9SeDUO7xfM1yBkicBlmv /LofwE+KbbFU5QjhxLb8YGKf9Bxy3YWgzLkWwpsuU3Kuxg7l66/v2c1LPd+1YF3xwx0m Jif7oNkTz+SrmhP0hZCz9p8Ny0t64Mn6zoLqE55l43eCH7GhVHHJaDTafg168SrS3qZC RJFI3I8/FhXDd5TYYsCBL8n+27CtsxCtya78S2YtuRzIS7la16LEo3nj27uLk7WkvsK6 JxjA==