Re: [alto] APN6: Application-aware IPv6 Networking

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Fri, 22 November 2019 03:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BTXa79zl9/uCeHH12ceUMZvgghTWLiXm2JMru2eNWHs=; b=ZYURwJ/4OiuHXZroQhsdEmfOioKDDT6Y7g7nMUS8/hni6pyMKH0VainS1dkElnvvlv Sag90X/s/Jnsu7mQVZCfs9gvcYQujjU4qOyD8rh12wkfa5iccatw3KEnOQjWNN0TALGC 9xuLUsxoAe+p5EbTwHcE0FD3BSvz8mzqiqvw7BSv8Rd5sufqLn4w174frZ8DVgYPXpgJ NFqCBOoIGZXD5ZT1jcw/GI48xn9DSrkZOu12Nksl73doTCSoR2nHdbl+/HlCCbyk7k2w pvJxLxRHlWYEZTIcvF7dcqdpY25gHqBscBJOp2NnB3pr+BtwhHOz1JP0ql5FbkZhpoHf O0Cw==