Re: [alto] I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-06.txt

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Thu, 05 July 2018 07:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=E50l4VtuVZ5LDo9P1o4GdyPUH19mzwdREtxl4Fl2w4A=; b=MmECdjE/D1xB5qgrrXwmjojumxmiW46iIDlYNr/eUNeNXvINns+61ZqgJISSOgHczD B0xwm7s/LjFreYtSPE5y9WS1YzhIXzg6pT99tIw23EcmWs1tD4RRgte6Fp9k8GfMqklZ eAYSRTwgiiAaOEDyDsdR844lNRjDxftSk7vL+88smFqI6wPYUlNJewx9YmiAN0OvIKYo MKzNVcFhuKtcka9z188fZESGP3L9X+2Bx6WMZEFSCd2b8Xp5b4/+B51WnLqhz38otWA2 1BJOhCUMOqjGCOKpMsHhYG5gwVoWqdIu5vkwWk1Gy+3dxfRHjD95VyOp7BbHdhWiV9wC D89Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=E50l4VtuVZ5LDo9P1o4GdyPUH19mzwdREtxl4Fl2w4A=; b=mx5YzgTJoYgdOqehV1ww0v44yVJAKszzzgZSgv/yWaSvO0wmhxQLbZ689usE4Vi4iO YHIlNfX1WoWWMPpsJU3duMEfB6EODMRoFHT+/i1ASv6NpCFr/UUGaoQTekly3vAqmia4 JwvfXL4+iY7ZDgb7/9Bw2xeEUvRa80XxvNZF/4GwntDD43e1jHjSGeAfQlaY6ElI5zxH WC/0kgGmu40ERG0fjDKS45maP/HSXT1JN6U1qqZURvKvaJXyVYSBdpHk0KYUW0kZ8Ygl kXV4zriR5f5U/4ma6L4tdvPzRD13S5UtfGC6qcn1htKRpYTdmbFYBRPbzzm8LmwXBaKt X+7Q==
References: <153054415221.16179.11095308245366639421@ietfa.amsl.com> <AM4PR07MB3236A46F286ED954257B68C595430@AM4PR07MB3236.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <afea2289-9443-c561-dee5-144349169ce1@nokia.com> <CAAbpuyq_BvGr7eZuc-mDBdUjAD7r1moPAvS=3EEG-JO2_ApaUw@mail.gmail.com> <BLUPR02MB12029ACDBA97639F3AA12CA3B5420@BLUPR02MB1202.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <c2ebbeb6-451c-e310-019c-89be90167a89@nokia.com> <CAEDarXLkmGe8CR=YxmWMYCYAz8V=MtOQb76V42xdoyGWqCoFZw@mail.gmail.com>