[alto] June 20, 2023 meeting minutes and discussion working links

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Tue, 20 June 2023 23:47 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-4.541 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.096, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.25, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.999] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1687304834; x=1689896834; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=JGz6v5gh8U8w8QdMyFKSYObZ2Hfln9+AtVkKq6Q7SwM=; b=jQ1VpCNInN4hWVB6F3jqLNdbWfijQBBUyOPoyPgVwlx8+CL4T72Jxbnyk3WNOej1Rl 2LVlSA3oGaoJIrt4r43tCBTpIF26c92c91kF/Z+d4D+rJd8UFKme3vzO5P9iDvJnfqjh +AW/2y2P8IGk8O+LuISKQ9npRMqyBAxe15L5AFyz5z2ONpK+1ZhJhsj2luegQX8o8pLy Fu5E3tNXTmclaFLV9cKzvFa4zrYNdpRtWyukqJPOXfyp+f7QupGWavOBRldNenkZgBBY Ixp7gT7MwiWgEHtcD53/wTf44xyNlYdiP0HHLKrjPu4lkLrMVCRq/bt8+ok14pEFZ08y cqeg==