Re: [alto] ALTO meeting info for Oct. 02, 2019

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Wed, 02 October 2019 12:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7GSD61qMwWsS8FD0/Q2kM+ZiqFPpZuQOXhoGfp0WTaU=; b=eNRK53S11AXBCCcAQQaTARubDbbrrIKWoUNv1qVixbPMkqZ8z1/Vqck6/QxX+85ahY u5z5uWcEU3UhLHs0iaDXlFMWaSGE7sfsFy75yEHwfafGqwB5MGS3i/7p8YJQaPSm9tZf cSa0+DAMXrGu4nirrua6qG+5VFLVX7Q4KWlTvTFNdfEG0iV98dsoUaH2tt9V00VP4ZUb JFDZmgKHIp1Uhd7zSMH8anvlEDr4yda6FlGhcezlNDtUhDzZv8Ds38YTK81GWTfjJ6Oh bctZLSGE3M54XSz1hWU3OyGkqw1HcxMROXcMnnZ1QmmkzHUjkWs8qpLS6MsQS4nvrmUH 2fvg==