Re: [alto] AD review of draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-15

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Mon, 03 May 2021 18:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=G/ixN2iVPryl4qP3qMtAkSxMy5e70swuIz7uhBoYwto=; b=Yt7GOzbk2MFqTerYF4S92kb+W+WmIsQXhl3icQc6t3J6DDMV8va1STs6YX5sMTVwhE CyMAURdJTeIS8xQF1tntIERjTJV9dFCyyonvcwGmBWlGJtfPxrijltWh4+9PkByN+7Lb B3LPldureN5rJPrNu4UGAc4yd761JX3lIzVD39sfF90KkmqMOnI+khyl856Z5Ik/6TQv q5pYqQzWt7Q68XEj3EAHbvrh9jQVKLiVVPr749hQOEdEXn6IGI5skQlpdfDdC+OX8jYt 5lrzTh4uHG8WwdCNMhQLkI2v4ACIaPwQ4e4ecgiVNQIKeZMDG8oUktnFU3qM3MBuWmmq aVwA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=G/ixN2iVPryl4qP3qMtAkSxMy5e70swuIz7uhBoYwto=; b=jBHHXJvgpTnx20B9LDbDdcuog8ybX8GmZYnHJN7ZjcZ+jjuFt87SsSQDs+Y7UnGT3Q aE9AKd5zvGFbAkoWJBSLLCOnJGpccVYjPF7PBpCkrEOpSsjdHg5x220bVlGHYRAlxNP9 rlpycqVSJ/ohlWXoFkXsVGE3ukevGxHt+tv8EpbXngcDTqBS9rBhwx7qdt9YQbrf16oY p8c14n8yVnHyNEliAmoMxtGRwRm/OAhR7Nsy6AWoIqvjnYFINUZsTJf/nUAfQTcgLVN7 6g6IpUUeFn/dDw5FjA3wNMZZWX/1K5vqOAehzlN+vrSuKgfTTYsqg6N6ef4ODs/52RGX 8qQA==