Re: [alto] I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-cost-calendar-06.txt

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Tue, 03 July 2018 02:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lW0/8CUpABab1d/WOsKpzVeuxmNMeFTbkqCL325mbNc=; b=s00hWnChNir8MzJcbRvWI/k6FtyqwkZj0LuGNMGaZXrls7AVm0CykeX+kfiBkg1N/9 Sluks8vajMIiV9r2O3+gU8otC3UbRmS+x7yGGVJwk6SoaBnar/1bXRbLZ8A/gEbVsa+l LsqTgN4HyoZph7Hw5L07HgV1m+YsytKMPQ/FQgseql6Ruml6IiIe1uTCLQRxvlNkA+ro iCtbQTeVXag3FYO048sXdxafBtVWmLYMZgXhyYFfaYw7rlIAClBlcTbfgHU/TXm811/A NtAerjQgbhUeLMHMkAp9wChRPNVi1HUSOWJ6ZqYcg1y39+qHPNXNkSs9OpGnG5AI4Gzo CuuA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lW0/8CUpABab1d/WOsKpzVeuxmNMeFTbkqCL325mbNc=; b=I5ae2awmLF5IZwhyKAn2nV+UQbhCJ1+ASZXFDRGn0QgZuolpX8+viujZUw0wWHoj6t T1pfCJQyUrNoKSmgCw3DBAO5NBgZJYQkhNPSmiA3X8YQf2KmchUTiiIXXB0CcVaNyMS7 DRTc8uoK0aMtlnhM8JYY0qWycY1mEJKDaiJwbGPkeNjtYY5Pm7CxIU2cjvpK029kl14J 4atPI8eH6m4pZaqgq+sZStvrOuY0z1zBj+NCEgRnTXEMVEAle2LmvuUOM+bRJu4Dqz/S mwPsrKTMMVMPgsjNAURmaaETF/TTr9QXE6zJLV6pjl6R0DfIm0paEtlOVpB6n3/3uKNk NTLg==