Re: [altoext] i2aex BOF - Large Bandwidth Use Case

Young Lee <younglee.tx@gmail.com> Thu, 29 March 2012 07:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=KQzkadnUw4/Tmyrl11XxQpC9WgUwNpDXNqVqGDQtn0A=; b=ywF8rajdY/EvbejGcOwPv9qKByoClkPPswjiYopbRhYGNITmh6rHzOaSby9dmwVtmh 4zdDl7THIB+GcwLXoe7+Q4gr/uyKY0y6KIKv2H4FJ95zNtrgi4aAi0xVwUwMu0PQWRnt vwpMJXxDbSVz5RZf5BcYpJqI8h5/qQrnRKYhevFOqQ37ODLM1fZ9oj2KPieYccEoDgFA HaMK1eCLarA7GRgx9iFB6CWXVEXE7xcM1gWlEkIHy5fNhoxETTXxKIdnEaJjtD7zUhlE lRZE/e4xks64n/Ws8X/G3as3vnRvKBwtowvhMBa+snQdJDXbtmSaEruPkKVwqHQWiMMZ xOIw==