Re: [ANCP] CAC vs. Admission Control in draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Wed, 04 December 2013 21:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=m4CIDF5FsGVQdJNild1PbH5/axKbdjGrJEaTY4AkUeQ=; b=lTT2EqDg467vDNy0v7Psj4ea2831yyZR43j5e75nhwRf4AQOvQNjgw0980zBZb9qxy 33k8MjUSp/0n4lBKV4+dOYGMKil0ApfcCtu09itOOeE35qySNAaBtN3bvqgcNQH9vHRT 301xjo2SmEwI71+Ejz1+Obe3flXGsoBMcITTj31iBhGPpgFmDxyhaXjocf3H37a8yK2l hPXoFgpMICLYArnvRMf/ZBeTSgNbk2Jm7CA4w6roApX7FhSahSUhXBDf/Qr/b/JG7EAT wFao+ll2n+FwhVKoFuQG3DW5CxeAhbQ6KlwWcQxngaSjVtrOeKdkwm/26wlO5PAQkF02 Crkw==