Re: [ANCP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-11

"Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 17:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4762; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1383846901; x=1385056501; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=WjRucgn6RCxoTPIFSlxrYnGCNasrTM6Xiscn87egXfA=; b=TFBcVcd0pYo92bPS7mkoVI9i/MurAhl0avW8OpvUjjEw99GDZbkgDhtZ D2kZNvx9csXRkKyvpEWJuenEiNfuDYrw2UqPwDFr2hM1AK/JQYlaHk0EV 6KUOo9AVU7khSjzKLNzdVdCJmvIENBEB0qS6vJMXHnRpxeDQMiVoQ8Egf Q=;