Re: [ANCP] Inconsistency in draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-16

"Roberta Maglione (robmgl)" <robmgl@cisco.com> Wed, 18 June 2014 12:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=26148; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1403094865; x=1404304465; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=7zzAStljnFanCtIbrnK3eP/qPGIkukV3ZvCM2HdBqjM=; b=g6ZZfYYVfguyQgzg8gFwCONpRjN3wWIvQ5MS7h1GKgsBY2/lpwfW9NJe o0iQ/xu51qriCIAhv7EI7WHSMvCWj0DEXb0U/DdeMRcM57YaQxDroHfFD nDMDHzEGe5XmhKSYNlAwG5QRcuQin0hR1xz48VrO+YDRESj5pTdEwUvwZ Y=;