Re: [Anima-bootstrap] developments on 6tisch join scheduling

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 17 August 2016 01:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:organization:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9/dtC8VGTVbAt/2+E5LRjS0UjNRkTo6BDM+om1lRYnA=; b=vavtsA+09OY35tf5OGfptfAV+5JPn2VCAqQJ0w4DV5fUirc+Jz/DrKaVzEs4hSNVwD oO8pnwWmGw0LjtQqWWu/dCtcoqOdRNjzhBlHyE6p5ZpxhyZV5ELxZ1qi59T41K4+CBRn CREyuU2SxKzUvJZzZFQcxBk7ajAF8CLMoPcZo6GFYCg/WsHrDdBvX59t3+j/TvOiizLf ZZWDFDbhoHgojW2d8dbdQpE27cCiV20fH+ke+XkM9nMMJpwozjmn/xyBincGlCcoGdED Er7tNHMelzFFmPsWCQuwotfzJ/GOzpUxGS/6pTtUOXwrXDcfNIGX8YS7ySFK9EsmpeJL 9bQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=9/dtC8VGTVbAt/2+E5LRjS0UjNRkTo6BDM+om1lRYnA=; b=RSmAmdWOOPd17Ki22BERexSmf3uGfST3AiBWoPX5+IwoFfUMphspO5Zux6K27nStoq SoNPUrbPMlV+yH1Ju5CbRupY2whOtw8Rvpb2fZzAwe9HzYPMpRMfEdj6zysEokkaW/uK ELlTo2vF3lBKKd8b2I8/jd9VgCr9jqynZ/kRnQ/brgD/u5K/WtEDaODrE9/UoScfrAqY dv4TaWvKNW9gSTf45/dKwIoKrvhe4VjIn99tmiBWn+ZA4X9w4lXQ5lUJ1fpafqFWyfAe JoYn/1TmydHsn+yYAPSZvWc/dWkSAi/RgN9Qdutc2/4c3i/RJSxdcDiReesSuz69Zw7Q xhiQ==