Re: [Anima-bootstrap] BRSKI State Machine

"Max Pritikin (pritikin)" <pritikin@cisco.com> Mon, 17 October 2016 23:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10162; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1476745518; x=1477955118; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=MVGPFxbUIX6ufqM2T1kYRFJhszY5zu+XZZ0ioFmBk7k=; b=U2hPZo461+8dTzMcb1eBKeuN5eZK7dcBGW1QjmUWmAHtcz24Up64Hkj8 BczrsTrgZVlAlf+en4Tpv4Fu3G+5qcLwb96+3EErk1H+eL54Dbcev9RYp pLMyQV8+ySCpez/aZ/5FVLW1284zGZPe5ozZuQuPsZB9qZ5zbwMcXDH5c Q=;