Re: [Anima-bootstrap] notes from 3/3

peter van der Stok <stokcons@xs4all.nl> Mon, 07 March 2016 08:14 UTC

Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 09:14:19 +0100
From: peter van der Stok <stokcons@xs4all.nl>
To: "Max Pritikin (pritikin)" <pritikin@cisco.com>
Cc: anima-bootstrap@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Anima-bootstrap] notes from 3/3

Hi Max,

Not having the section in front of me I do a guess about the number.

My remark was to put in section 3.2? a phrase like:
The new node sends an unprotected link-local CoAP request to the proxy.
The proxy forwards the request over a protect IP-IP connection to the
registrar.

Current;y, there is text about proxy and registrar but not on new node.

Greetings,

Peter