[Anima-signaling] On Joel's and Charlie's comments on draft-ietf-anima-grasp-10

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sun, 05 March 2017 02:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:subject:to:organization:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jKFFF13yLoPaH8xcVfGgTP/0NvnBzX9w2wdX7bGPO9g=; b=YXGbBfQ47rD7RnLY8BSHHPVjD4Ds67MezI+bK0TVHpYGRZ9NHkp+wXkLyhZRgknMD3 YuGfp0R8dfHAb07IIXktXO1DeICUet7GimvDuI+lwZAMNUXEC987rSv7uyRy0qfkE45c r8kjl9DsC42B/1hRg43k+MKqPwQG6YC7/1KqtJln9U6bW9fpOIrqrtXi2of3xqhzXbTM NEOo/VmqMxfhff2XhY11sGyOrbaAGcXWfrMnzdsdmPyde58+xN08bILJzhn/gEZwjV+w g9NKpBPNdLuIUeQjWnE4gG6d7JODnclVuDiiB1bbnNVrjtWWvZAgKNRy9jvG0bmUxXvp IiQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:subject:to:organization:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jKFFF13yLoPaH8xcVfGgTP/0NvnBzX9w2wdX7bGPO9g=; b=aDVLck/9JhNP40mpkOdFA8bHrgs9coVrTbpDcvXGmrBdon4AQmgJy6D6iIog1hQGKO eVcAZOERPU3NC7e8dgnTRlqQMwK3Kqgn6SVZT+pQYao7ANg0U88OjvqJ/jq+YCh05A4b kF/UGFkCHzuBw/5t6ERLYhMexb/aO/AShx1ZOCSkXleSf6CQbiVP45EJIxEndAVkUIR1 JWiK4GqBUEHx0M3ahNlFU909Rf8Tr1C5jN7mfyORUjL+vhc7Wzzrk36jvSdNOscAHoTH Xeav1ciOpttTlyBqrntFFIqZ1cHOlIjcMgNZzSPUGQ1Nwt4gJ9al2FdyDL7s6nwAme2a x9eg==