Re: [Anima-signaling] draft-ietf-anima-grasp-08: DULL comments discovery be performed over TCP?)

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 10 November 2016 03:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:organization:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3zlBiypOgjJbwFDH7387AKMXb6Mvsd/Ef7/hYPZWehg=; b=tdS6HUPflPvaHSUoVJvs/SoJilBNmyag9PnuYJfwmhAY8V8nFtuN9Pah2fspYk1lLV ljBFRdaje79ury+GiSfZZ1JoiIy60LvFlhTHp2X2iz21B88DMAipzbiEt9MCD+tLxqjt OoCh8nr6WP3X4XHvlbY7w3fhFgzMwt2TO5jRk8s2hCjxcx2WgBdlvzfJ0anEH3B7fSZz yIY7SFvTdiOLAbUEkFtc804Y1avj+gzJ9LlD5umgxMb3UMRAuSsp/IcJFuqKbAdXIYMB TVq1mNKx7dFdXR4RopWD+pskU1HHkkPjbVnGfHE4GqdQj2M9E0NFGC2bDudI3ux83KBZ j3Xg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=3zlBiypOgjJbwFDH7387AKMXb6Mvsd/Ef7/hYPZWehg=; b=d6WcO+6pEeifcHG929+S7VwoICOalFnM/jwVvhul5bCXUQu3O5e/ZecyRruoQPJ9XG qmPXX9tyPrIfcPGrxS35Q40D0fDj7c28SNpHTx4g4fgy7Trdoz9pQhp5dXT3aVR7sw2+ G+FXuHP9mahIvqm35I2/b+1GkC2EVltkFK39qP8d7wmneK3KZK79yeXQb6AZkkbYAjGk /syPV2mkxvHzXoY8s+QHRfQdn5XwQCnX01Itv0VYRkuAMagkDHel7n7JnJsUiE5uw5d+ aVScbqbXqLXVobwDz+owlV/lNeBzFe1LC/hpBcnsHo0awT0ZYmec0dEOu/HV67QSN1AM NE3Q==