Re: [Anima] AD review of draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-06

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 06 October 2020 20:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AHXqa0bLbNHfTUXO/ZSGE+makbN9OxiIbAEQoTo44rg=; b=I2fTjfmSiHltzZZJMvoXBm5niniBtuOC4k9dfB0IHwOL8hTQAtlyvz8pStxbMaEPb1 xpC6/ISxobJ+twi+dg9frjVZRwBHG58E4zPvJIJzHcOjjE1UHcg04LUiXqhixPHknLD0 WhJdtxH6KZhaQZxQCp509b8D/n6uSQfnszznqGD91mwYGsyqqZJZnSagk5mQuZvHNC2D yGgfIkb5hi07K7Hi6K3QcUecMRZ35/uXGMgCytoZc7Ct6B0900dJ5PToCcDmKaG4cYhW djg2yBs6TjflBwMrUppaKJO64cI7CUDPoiZs3QDiiLUimAqGWFA3USSfcQCghquRASvl RqHw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=AHXqa0bLbNHfTUXO/ZSGE+makbN9OxiIbAEQoTo44rg=; b=ikzpMk9x95uS0TbkaUakVuv9K9TkqeV6Q01YkEYeBf+NclYz0XUebMDob1mljnINmz vbN5sMFnbMVue0PkTbaPoMHCDwcpb0z6D2k3M/18ehAcvDXzRDQQRcGt678EMKGRzNP3 58AhU97lL51HQ6PkrZ5CiieFdXbgS4Q62/TamacNjgClZLpCo8KkveCkHMsXAQRoyWRC zsbYKh7K7KJxjpLBP8zjfiL6FhxSwRF3pKJcn2RXxKZaWvkmP6Zae3FCIz2+D59QxJVR H2S/Q4Jca7OdigNtRTcZsaG5If9hUMcVSR8SwpNr9gAr5BKHnwbgfrS8gTV6eafn0UvE Aklw==