Re: [Anima] New Version Notification for draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-13.txt

Xun Xiao <Xun.Xiao@huawei.com> Wed, 18 December 2019 13:10 UTC

From: Xun Xiao <Xun.Xiao@huawei.com>
To: Sheng Jiang <jiangsheng@huawei.com>, "anima-chairs@ietf.org" <anima-chairs@ietf.org>, "anima@ietf.org" <anima@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 13:10:19 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.221.99.168]
Subject: Re: [Anima] New Version Notification for draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-13.txt

Dear Sheng, Chairs and ANIMA WG,

First of all, Merry Christmas!

For the time schedule, we definitely follow the strategy/policy of our WG, as you suggested.

Also, making the draft better aligned with the WG's targets and requirements is our objective. Therefore, we again will appreciate any comment, advices, suggestions that help to improve the content of the draft. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Xun Xiao (肖迅)
Advanced Wireless Technology Lab
Munich Research Center