Re: [Anima] AD approval request for early allocation for id-ct-animaCBORVoucher

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Tue, 14 January 2020 17:39 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 18:39:20 +0100
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
Cc: anima-chairs@ietf.org, draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher@ietf.org, ops-ads@ietf.org, ibagdona@gmail.com, anima@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Anima] AD approval request for early allocation for id-ct-animaCBORVoucher

Muchas Gracias

Coupon redeemed as  [IANA #1160164] :

From: tte@cs.fau.de
To: iana@iana.org
Subject: Request for Assignment

Contact Name:
Toerless Eckert

Contact Email:
tte@cs.fau.de

Type of Assignment:
Early Assignment , approved by Warren Kumari
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/anima/4JJjhztdmvh0uqvc0NuM4pIzhhE

Registry:
https://www.iana.org/assignments/smi-numbers/smi-numbers.xhtml#security-smime-1

required for interop testing of prototypes implementing the subject WG
draft.

Additional Info:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-05#section-9.5